New year . . . new job ?
It's going to be a Happy New Year at Penney Murphy & Associates!
We're moving into a HUGE BRAND NEW Location at the end of December. We're going to kick 2021 off with a bang!
And we're excited to GROW our Team!
If you are a Registered Psychologist, ED Psych, Provisional Psychologist or a Registered Social Worker we'd love to hear from you.
1 Fulltime position and 2 Part-time positions currently available. Choose Salaried position or Independent Contractor.
The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and two to five years of clinical counselling experience with adults, youth and/or children.
We take care of everything including providing you with a professional office space, computer, office supplies, full administrative support,
electronic scheduling, invoicing, marketing, clinical consultation, supervision and more.
We also provide clients for you so there is no self marketing required.
You simply come in and do your great clinical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide clinical counselling services to adults, youth and/or children
• Offer individual, and/or couples or family counselling sessions
• Manage client files
• Access clinical supervision and professional development
• Attend team meetings as required
Qualifications and Skills
• 2 – 5 years clinical counselling experience required
• Masters level education or BSW with extensive clinical counselling experience
• You must be registered and be in good standing with your professional association.
• Have professional liability insurance
• Work from an eclectic approach using a variety of therapeutic and clinical
methods (CBT, DBT, Solution Focused, Narrative, etc.)
• Mental health knowledge and experience is an asset
• Be able to work in a Private Practice Setting with minimal supervision.
If you are looking for an awesome career opportunity for the New Year...
please email your cover letter and CV to
Closing date: Monday, Dec 21st, 2020
Start date: January and/or can be negotiated.
Add your own listing
Employment Opportunities can be posted on this website for $50 per post. Please submit a request to email@example.com.
The Psychology Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) has a reciprocity agreement with the Psychological Association of Alberta (PAA) offering registration to the two associations’ respective continuing employment programs at the same fees that each of these associations charges to their own members.