President: Kristi D. Wright, Ph.D., R.D.Psych.
Registrar: Lisa Gaylor, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Treasurer: Crystal Springer, M.A., R.Psych.
Practice Directorate Representative: Regan Hart, Ph.D., R.D.Psych.
Secretary: Danielle Rozon, M.Ed., R.Psych.
Chair, Conference Committee: Kerry Spice, M.Ed., R.Psych.
Chair, School Psychology Advocacy Committee: Kerry Spice, M.Ed., R.Psych.
Chair, Professional Standing Committee: Kent Klippenstine, Psy.D., R.D. Psych.
Member at Large: Conor Barker, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Member at Large: Andrea Nostbakken, M.Ed, R. Psych
Member at Large: Bree Fiissel, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Member at large: Natashia Schoenroth, M.Ed., R.Psych.
Member at large: Murray Abrams, Ph.D., R.D.Psych.
Student Representative – U of R- Kelsey Vig, M.A
Student Representative – U of S: To be Filled
- To represent the professional interests of registered doctoral and registered psychologists in the Province of Saskatchewan.
- To encourage and promote the advancement of psychological research, education, and training in the Province of Saskatchewan.
- To promote interest in programs, scientific data, and professional issues pertaining to all disciplines of psychology within the Province of Saskatchewan.
- To increase public awareness of psychology and psychological services in Saskatchewan.
- To identify areas in need of common action by means of studies, reports and public education, and to pursue action in these areas for psychologists and the public of Saskatchewan.
- To encourage communication and collaboration with other disciplines.
- To establish and maintain liaison with other provincial, national, and international organizations pertaining to psychology.
- To include any other activity which may be considered to further all disciplines of psychology as a profession and to promote human welfare.
- To receive, hold and use all money and other property subscribed or in any other manner acquired for the furtherance of the objectives of the Association.